all irritation. I know this to be true because otherwise I would have tossed Laura out the window (and I know she would have more than once been tempted to return the favor).
Last night I wanted to go to bed. Laura wanted to stay up and watch a show about a woman with 17 kids (her justification was that "steph loves this show too, so thanks steph!). I went upstairs and laid in bed, unable to sleep because the loud tv was blaring up the stairs. 30 minutes go by. I yell down to laura. No response. 45 minutes go by. I yell down. No response. 1 hour and 15 minutes have passed. I have worked myself into a frenzy. I stomp downstairs. Every light in the house is turned on (even the pantry one). The tv is BLARING. Laura is peacefully sleeping on the couch. I sternly say..go to bed go to bed. the snoring continues. I grab the remote and turn off the tv. Laura jumps awake and rushes upstairs.
Yet somehow, none of this really matters and I am really glad that she's at home instead of in the field.
2 comments:
hahahaha oh my god, this is me and Jason. I woke up at 2:45am one morning in a panick because he wasn't next to me. He was on the couch downstairs with the tv on.
And the Duggars are FREAKS... you would love their shows. But it's actually kind of frustrating because they kind of make you want to vom.
uh, that would be panic, not panick.
Post a Comment