I do many things at once; get easily distracted; view time commitments as objectives; change plans often; and base promptness on the signifigance of relationships. Laura is like a time nazi; commitments are critical; she must arrive at every engagement at least 20 minutes in advance.
Although I had long suspected this difference, it all came to light when I finally (on the bus this morning) got around to reading the August issue of Oprah.
Besides enlightening myself about our differences, we have not been up to anything all that exciting. We had brunch with 2 of Laura's friends and their baby on Saturday. We don't have any photos of the event because we were so rushing to get out the door to get there on time that we did not take our camera. Ah well.....the price of being on time.
1 comment:
Hey Laura - we live in PDX, too! Haven't had any cheesesteaks, though... Maybe we should have dinner one night - email me at msy719atgmaildotcom if you want. =)
Michelle (from Blacker)
Post a Comment