three pets, two girls, one crazy life

10.07.2007

Me and Britney

I can say I feel a certain kinship to britney now. Thank god I was at least wearing underwear. This is a picture from the wedding that we went to L.A. to attend. It was a fun wedding (although HOT, like everything else in L.A.!) We had a great time at the events leading up to and at the wedding. and I had a little too much to drink while waiting for Laura to get done taking pictures after the wedding (she was in the wedding party), which resulted in my britney shot--and it also kind of responsible for my leaning back-against-the-chair-stephen-hawking immitation, although I guess if you're going to do that kind of immitation anywhere, caltech is the place to do it.... Anyhow, more exciting posts about the rest of september and beginning of october tomorrow!--so check back!

No comments: