three pets, two girls, one crazy life

10.09.2007

Cat ATTACK

Yup, you read that right. The cats attacked me a couple weeks ago--actually the Saturday before my birthday (hopefully all those of you who once again forgot my September 11 birthday are feeling guilty.....just kidding).

I was bitten once by each cat. I was wearing shoes at the time of the attack. The basis for the attack was that one of Piishka's friends had come over after the dogs played in the Park. Piishka's friend, Olive is not aggressive toward cats at all. Instead, she pretty much ignores them. I've watched her with William in the park.

To make a long story short, the cats did not ignore Olive. They were soundly sleeping for the first five minutues of Olive's visit. Then, they both woke up, walked out of the bedroom towards Olive, who was in the living room and attacked her. They drove her to the back of the house. She was screaming little dog screams of terror. Her owner was wondering if she still had eyes. When I attempted to lift william away from her, the little bastard bit me in the left hand on my knuckes. It bleed profusely, all over me and all over the house. When I tried to kick flux away from the dog, he bit me on the foot through my shoe!

Marks on my shoe from cat bite:

Blood dripped all over my shoe from puncture wounds in hand. Bottle of antibiotics I had to take after cat bite on foot became infected the next day.



Oh, and did I mention that I also had to get a root canal on my birthday???!!! I am happy to report that I am off all antibiotics now and the cats are back to normal. We will not, however, be having any new dogs over.

No comments: