from a week at Edisto Beach (which is in South Carolina). And, the lesson I learned on this vacation is this: if you buy a bag of reeces that you intend to inhale while waiting for your flight from Chicago to Portland, be sure that you DO NOT GET THE SUGER FREE KIND. eating too many of those sugar free ones=very bad idea. And, no I am not trying to cut down on sugar. In my haste to eat some chocolate, I just grabbed the VERY WRONG BAG.
Our trip to Edisto is the same family vacation that my family has been taking for the past 25+ years. Edisto is a sea island near Charleston South Carolina. After four years of going herself, Laura--who hates to go on the same vacation twice, has surprisingly come to like it. All year she looks forward to going to Hyman's restaurant and ordering fried green tomatos and carolina delight with salmon. This year it was just as good as she remembered it, and we'll post some pictures of her lunch (and the rest of our vacation) soon.
Laura also discovered that the beach is a lot more fun with an iphone. If any of you are wondering why I never call you or respond to text messages, it is because I dont get to use my phone much anymore. Instead, Laura is on it watching moversation.
No comments:
Post a Comment