because every girl needs one! And here is P and her best friend, Dixie.
Dixie is a mix between a chihuahua and a rat terrier. The girls enjoy wrestling on play dates. Dixie's owner Tina keeps us appraised of all the gossip in the hood. She was the one that told us that the youngest child on the show home improvement is our neighbor. He is a vegan and has a dog named hamster who is also a vegan. He provided the stage for the crazy (and unauthorized/unpermited) blockparty that our neighborhood had over the labor day weekend.
Over the holiday weekend we also tried out a new Sushi place near our house. Much to my great delight, it had a conveyor belt the delivered the sushi. I had never been to a place like that before. I have realized since telling a few others about my experience that I have led a very sheltered life. Everyone else has been to one it seems. But that's ok. At least I am keeping everything fresh.
1 comment:
we have a couple of resturants by us where an electric choo choo train delivers your food... very exciting for 2 year olds! come visit us and we'll take you along :o)
Post a Comment