three pets, two girls, one crazy life

4.16.2009

why reality tv is bad for you

if you watch too much reality tv your girlfriend might start making laundry soap from scratch in five gallon buckets.  laura was inspired to do this after watching the Duggers--the ultra-religious family from Arkansas that has 18 kids.  So, Laura went out and bought all the necessary items for the soap-making extravaganza.  Washing soda (suspiciously like baking soda) and a bar of laundry soap.  We already have borax (which is great for cleaning toilets fyi). 

The laundry soap smells SICK.  like some kind of industrial lemon.  I told laura I had to take it downstairs so it did not stink up my closet --where the washer and dryer are.  She said, she would do it.  I woke up last night smelling that bar of soap.  Why?  because she had for some inexplicable reason put it in her besdide table. 

So, I miss my tide and I blame the duggers.  Damn christians. ruining everything.

No comments: