three pets, two girls, one crazy life

4.07.2009

more labels

dear internet audience--are you getting tired of the labels yet? if you are, blame Laura's friend, the shebe. She is the one that decided many long years ago to make a label that said "whore," paste it on her forehead, and take a picture. As soon as I saw that picture in Laura's photos, I knew that I must get a label maker and spend lots of time making up different labels to stick on my forehead. Hey, at least I am coming to terms with my hair being gray.

Today at work, I had a discussion with two co-workers about how we each met our significant others. If you asked Laura how we met she would say: "through our mutual friend sandi." (I know this because she is sitting in front of me and I just asked her) I would say: "we met at a bar." (I know this because that is what I told my coworkers today). I suspect that other people have similar parallel stories of how they met their significant others. My co-workers and I also discussed how you know that your significant other is "right" for you. Laura tells me--and supports this with probablities, that there are "probably" thousands of other people on earth that are just as right for her as I am. I tend to doubt it. I think that I am the perfect person for Laura, and in any case, she wont be testing out her hypothesis because I am not letting her out of my hot little clutches.

No comments: