three pets, two girls, one crazy life

1.02.2008

Today, Rhett's ashes came back. This first week without him has been filled with happy memories and lots and lots of sadness.

It's been so nice to hear from so many people who miss Rhett too. He was so blessed to have so many people who cared about him.

Of course, I miss him so much. I've enjoyed looking through my old photographs of him. Remember all the happy times we had in Vermont, Tennessee, Arkansas, and California.

It's hard to lose such a good friend. I'm glad that he had such a happy life.

1 comment:

Muffie Jackson Blanton said...

OH, Gosia. Am so sorry to hear about Rhett. He was SO loved, you were lucky to have found each other. Max and I send our extra special love to you - we're always thinking of you and wishing you well! Great talking to you last night dearie -- oxoxoxox Muffie and Max