Big fatty and I will post another photo at the end of the weight loss challenge in 2 months.
three pets, two girls, one crazy life
1.07.2008
Guess who else is joining the weight loss challenge...
Big Fatty, formerly known as Flux. I took him to the vet today because he 1. got fat and 2. was losing the hair around his eyes.
$68 dollars later, the vet confirmed that Flux was indeed all fat (no cysts here), needed to lose weight, and probably had allergies. She gave me several samples of special allergy cat food--venison, duck, rabbit and told me to feed big fatty wet food two or three times a day. No more free feeding dry food. So far big fatty does not mind his weight loss program. he loves eating the wet food.
Big fatty and I will post another photo at the end of the weight loss challenge in 2 months.
Big fatty and I will post another photo at the end of the weight loss challenge in 2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, very exciting! Good Luck!! Love the blog...so there, now I have posted a comment Gosia...I am not EVEN going to comment on the political post...good lawd..Hillary?
Post a Comment