three pets, two girls, one crazy life
1.03.2008
Snowshoeing with the Awesomes......
At mount hood a couple weeks before christmas. I will never allow a photo of myself to be taken with gators on ever again. Not a very flattering image. Plus, I really didn't need them for the most part. Notice the dog's cute shoes. Not so much needed this day, but came in very handy in Vermont when the weather was near freezing. Otherwise, her paws hurt out on the snow.
Laura and the awesomes. This was probably at mile 4 of our delightful 5 mile scamper through the snow and continuous drizzle. The real heart breaker was the seemingly endless hill at the end. Makes me rethink winter activities. And those of you who would tell me that I should x-country ski instead of snowshoe---I hate x-country skiing. Probably as a result of being taken on 40 mile x-country ski treks (with lots of uphill and no skins) by my parents when I was a tiny child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment