That's what we like to see because:
In this house--we're for Hillary. In a fit of thinking that she had her own mind or something, Laura tried to say that she might not be as wholeheartedly for Hillary as I am. What's up with that? I'm trying to convince her that this year is my year to pick who we vote for for president. 2012 can be her year. Unfortunately, she's still sticking with this mind of her own thing.
I wouldn't mind if John Edwards were to win the nomination, but I so despise B.O. I know understand how irritating I was to all of you who absolutely hated Bill Clinton (that hunk of burning love) and who had to listen to me extole his virtues. I especially apologize to that one special republican friend of mine who I forced to get me a Bill Clinton bobble head after Bush won in 2004 as a condition of speaking to that friend again....Sorry, I don't know what I would do if forced to find a B.O. bobble-head for you....
I certainly wouldn't vote for Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney, but if it was a race between John McCain and B.O. I'd be going for McCain.
So it would be an oligarchy if Clinton were elected---big deal. Another Clinton is not the problem for this country--the problem was the eight more years of Bush that we just had. So Hillary has some political experience--big deal. If you were picking a dentist to do a root canal, would you pick the one just out of dental school? Probably not. I won't go on and on about all the reasons that WE'RE for hillary because politics and religion just don't make for polite conversation.
And--most important, if you have any complaints, please phrase them in the form of a compliment.
No comments:
Post a Comment