Anyhow, for easter Laura sent me a starbucks gift card so that I could get the coffee mug of my dreams. One of the most fabulous things is that I got my dream cup for 1/2 off for some reason (if you know that these cups are on sale for everyone, not just me, keep it to yourself). This meant that I had $12.00 left for buying coffee. Which is fabulous, because I love to go to starbucks. In fact, starbucks is my very favorite place to get coffee in all of Portland. I like the way the coffee tastes--of course, I probably have no idea how the coffee tastes since I always have lattes, either with our without a flavor, and I am probably mostly tasting the milk. And, I like the people better. Much nicer than at the independant coffee shops!
Next, I don't know how I have lived all these years without Mochie ice cream. So tastey. Like little ice cream pockets. Totally edible on the go. Those japanese come up with the most creatively delicious things.
This is the view from the bridge that I walk over every morning when I am taking the dog to the park. That big mountain in the background is Mt Hood.
1 comment:
i miss you!! mochi doesn't have an "e", FYI.
i'm glad you got a cup you liked. i thought you loved city coffee better, though???
Post a Comment