three pets, two girls, one crazy life

3.04.2008

Maureen and I

are going to have to break up and it's good bye to ben and jerry's as well. I think that I will probably miss Maureen (Dowd, in case anyone doesn't know who I am talking about--don't you read the NYTimes???) more. Ben and Jerry were already on my list for their support of Mumia. I guess now I'll devote my attentions to Nina Totenburg and stick with eating homemade ice cream. (and for everyone who is wondering how the weight loss challenge is going--flux is probably winning, due to his diet of wet food).

Laura (who has finally come around to supporting Hillary (thank you perez hilton, now if you could only post something about how wet food really is better for cats...) and I are very excited that Hillary pulled it out in OH and RI, and may very well win TX!!! (I do have to admit, that I am feeling more charitable towards BHO since I saw him dance on the ellen show; however, hillary's the only one that I want answering a red telephone.


In other news, I really want Laura and I to try that thing where one of us drives blindfolded and the other gives directions. Laura has some doubts about trying this. She is a little worried about the kind of liability we might open ourselves up to. I'll keep you posted on whether we try it or not.
Here's a recent picture of Lucy Outlaw. She may look cute, but she eats plants:

1 comment:

WeMoved2PDX said...

no driving blindfolded!!!

i miss lucy "poofoot" outlaw SO MUCH. she smells so good.