three pets, two girls, one crazy life

7.12.2009

The most amazing video in the world

and I made it!! The title was suggested by Laura. I have worked on this for a while--I had a hard time figuring out how to make the pictures end when the song did; but by god, I figured it out. As many of you know we had a little ceremony a few weeks ago. It was small and intimate--we would have loved to invite everyone we knew, but the ceremony venue and our budget had a size limit. So, we had to make some tough choices. But, now everyone can feel like they were there again through this video....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is amazing! Congratulations to both of you.

Muffie Jackson Blanton said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you both! Laura, take care of our beloved Gosia!! :) xoxoox's to all, MJB

adrianne said...

That was a great video! Thanks so much for sharing it. :) I cried, just a little.