In relationships are all about sacrifice. Sacrifices like carrying your special someone's sweaty socks upstairs and cutting that special someone's hair. Yes, I said cutting that special someone's hair. Because Laura doesn't like to spend any extra money, I cut her hair for her. That's not as easy as it may sound, especially since she has short hair. But--I do think that I do a pretty good job. Here's proof:
I insist on paying $50 a haircut. So that I look professional. You may be wondering what this has to do with irony. The irony is that on average when we are out together at least one person comments on how much they love laura's hair. This past sunday when we were out shopping and having lunch, she got TWO compliments on her FREE haircut. Guess how many compliments I got on my hair? NONE. Maybe I should start cutting my own hair......

No comments:
Post a Comment