three pets, two girls, one crazy life

7.09.2007


mmm mmm good.....


Cheese steaks are delicious. Laura and I met up downtown last Monday (that's right, last monday 7-2-07 ( Ihave not been good about updating this web page, not that any of you comment on it...) for Cheese Steaks. They were delicious.
After lunch, Laura decided to come home early so that she could ride home with me instead of taking the bus. I had written down some directions how to get back to our house from downtown. They seemed a little strange. We realized just how wrong they were when we came to 6th street, where my written directions directed a right turn; it was a one way street only left turns allowed. By this time, Laura was probably missing the bus. We did manage to make it home, and I did show Laura that mapquest had indeed given me wrong directions--I had copied them to paste into another window. She believes that I put in some address incorrectly...but I didn't. It was all mapquest's fault.

No comments: