three pets, two girls, one crazy life

6.21.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to P


Happy 6th Birthday to the P! Six years ago on a day close to today (she was 13 wks old when I got her on September 13, 2001), Piishka was born in Vermont. She's celebrated her birthday in Many places---2001 through 2003 in Vermont. She celebrated 2004 in Arkansas; 2005 through 2006 in Redding; and now she's turning six in Portland.

To celebrate we all (including william, the cat) took a walk through the park across from our house. Then, the P and I went on a ~4 mile run in a wooded park where she can frolic off-leash. Upon returning home, the birthday girl wasn't quite done with the celebrating, so she took herself back to the park. I realized she was missing after I got done dysoning the house. After a brief moment of panic, I realized she had slithered/jumped over the fence and was probably in the park watching squirrels. Thankfully, she was.

The birthday girl is now sleeping on Flux's catnip bed. She still doesn't know she's a dog.......

1 comment:

The family: said...

Sammie sends Piishka happy birthday greetings and only wishes that they were together to chase some cats.