three pets, two girls, one crazy life

5.11.2009

stretching keyboard set up into 3 plus hours

That's what I did today.  I set up my keyboard in my office for what seems like 3 hours.  I also spent some time foraging for office supplies and adjusting the drapes.

To prepare for my big day, I used this special hot scrub that laura's friend "the shebe" sent her for her birthday.  They weren't kidding when they said hot.  It was like rubbing hot chili pepper oil all over my body.  And that feeling lasted for at least an hour afterwards. 

Laura had a productive day at the stores.  Fred Myer was having some crazy sale--like giving away cereal.  She got about 20 boxes.  She thought she had gotten a coupon for "free vodka."  but when laura got to the liquor store, it turned out that the vodka was ten dollars or something.  She also got enough butter to last us for the next ten years.  If you need any butter--there is a crazy sale at fred myers. 

No comments: