like the scent of broiled beef, Burger King has just released a whopper scented body spray for men. Yuck. When I was telling Laura about it she asked me if I would like it if she wore that. Umm. no, I wouldn't I think it sounds gross.
Speaking of Laura....today we decided that if I wrote an autobiography it would be called "It seemed like a good idea at the time." If she wrote one, it would be called "I have to think about it and get back to you." Hopefully, we're balancing each other.
We've also had a few other changes lately. It became apparent last week that it was time for Laura to move on from her paying job, so she did. Of course, there's not much to say now (or really ever on the internet) because the parting details are not worked out. But, all in all, it's a relief and she's looking forward to something she likes more. In the meantime, she has a great new job as my hausfrau. I love this new job. I think the most horrifying moment of the new job for Laura came on Saturday when some friends we were having coffee with asked if now might be a good time to expand our family. When laura realized they were talking about a baby instead of a long haired chihuahua she was horrified!
No comments:
Post a Comment