three pets, two girls, one crazy life

8.20.2007

Renouncing Satan

I'm sure that you all are dying to know what we've been up to....We've been busy.


My job ended on August 3, 2007 (luckily, I have found someone else willing to take me in for a while (the state of oregon circuit court) until I find my "forever" job). The day after my job ended, I flew to Arkansas to renounce satan on behalf of my god child Jack. And we really did renounce satan during the service.

Here's a photo of me and the satan-free baby. He's very smart for being only 10 months old...he can already give five. See below:

No trip to visit my friend charolette (mother of Jack) without a painful injury for one of us. This time it was me. While I was playing on charolette's soccer team--against a team that kicked the ball harder than Pele, I bent my thumb back; to my wrist. I managed this little injury while I was playing goalie. Who knew that it was such a dangerous position. I managed to save the goal despite the pain shooting from my thumb to my shoulder. My thumb ended up being swollen and purple. It's healing well, but as of now, I only have on opposable thumb. I hope that doesn't hurt my job search.




1 comment:

The family: said...

Hey, you renouce Satan and our fish, Jesus, dies. Coincidence??