three pets, two girls, one crazy life
3.29.2010
I'm back......
unfortunately I am so exhausted from updating the old blog that I am too tired to write anything. Just a teaser of what is to come: I survived a few months sans the woman. this involved much eating at burgerville. I traveled to NZ to retrieve the woman and returned unscathed. I came home and realized that I was 35! I thought I was 34. WTF??!! someone told me 35 was a big year and I missed half of it not realizing how old I was. I am making up for lost time by penning my obituary, planning my memorial service, planning for our baby, and forcing laura to reorganize our house. More soon--check back tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the redesign! would love to see some nz pics :) hope you're well! planning for baby?!
Well, I am knocking on the door of good ole 37. I, too, have been feeling rather maternal!!
Post a Comment