three pets, two girls, one crazy life

9.03.2008

How we spent labor day weekend

Mountain biking. On Saturday we went in the Tillamook National Forest. The trail was pretty fun, even if it was on the edge of a precipice and raining pretty hard.




On monday we went to post canyon near hood river. That was super fun. According to laura, the best mountain biking we've ever done.


After her weekend of mountain biking the dog was tired:

We also bought a new laptop on Friday night at Best Buy. I felt almost like we were in a scene from the 40 year old virgin. We were helped by a nice, but kind of superweird guy that that kept trying to sell me a "gaming computer." Of course, the only game that I might be interested in would be ms packman, which apparently you can get on the internet for free. During our interaction, one of the geek squad members wondered by. He stared at us for several seconds with his mouth wide open and then busted into our conversation to tell me that he had been to the restaraunt adverstised on my t-shirt. He then proceeded to tell us that, in case we were interested, all the computers "he built" were marked with a <<. Laura said that the whole night was kind of like being transported back to Caltech. What a fun four years of college.

Anyhow, the new computer came with windows vista, which really sucks. Its kind of like the republican party. It wants to control everything that you do. It wants to choose which pictures I download from my camera and what method I use to do it. Hopefully I will figure it out soon.

No comments: